We have an exciting opportunity within our Communications team for a passionate and creative Marketing Officer to help develop and promote a brand strategy that reflects our mission and goals.
We are currently seeking a creative thinker who shares our passion for gender equality to volunteer with us as a Marketing Officer. This position will be within the Communications team, where you will work with the team to develop a brand strategy that is in line with our mission and strategic goals. If you are interested in using your Marketing skills to promote equality for all, then we would love for you to join our organisation!
- Working as part of a communications team to develop and refine Chalk Circle’s brand in alignment with our mission
- Collaborate with communications team to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all shared content
- Coordinating with the communications team to create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to promote the Chalk Circle brand
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our brand
- Work with the communications team to develop regular social promotions and campaigns.
- Track and measure branding strategies developed by the communications team
- Report frequently to the Executive Officer on team progress
- Developing marketing strategies to promote Chalk Circle in an appropriate manner
- Represent Chalk Circle by upholding our values of equality for all
- Recently completed or in the process of completing a degree in Marketing or a similar field
- Strong attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to commit approximately 8 hours to Chalk Circle per week
- Ability to attend meetings
- Team player
- Dedication to complete work to a high standard and in a timely fashion
- Committed to promoting equality for everyone
Working with Children’s Check. If you do not yet have a WWCC, you can apply for one as you engage in the recruitment process.
Applications close 30th of April. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, email your (i) CV and (ii) cover letter addressing the above criteria to email@example.com. Any queries can be directed to the same address.