We have an exciting opportunity to within our Communications team for a responsible, passionate and creative Graphic Designer to help develop and promote a brand strategy that reflects our mission and goals.
We are currently seeking someone with a vision for creativity who shares our passion for gender equality to volunteer with us as a Graphic Designer. This position will be within the Communications team, where you will work with the team to develop a brand strategy that is in line with our mission and strategic goals, and use your unique skills to create imagery that promotes this strategy to our audience. If you have an interest in promoting equality for all, then we would love for you to join our organisation!
- Work as part of a communications team to develop and refine Chalk Circle’s brand in alignment with our mission
- Collaborate with communications team to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all shared content
- Coordinate with the communications team to create shareable content
- Consult with the communications team to suggest potential strategies that will enhance the Chalk Circle brand
- Create appropriate for specific networks to promote the Chalk Circle brand
- Create images and designs that convey the Chalk Circle brand
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Work with the communications team to develop imagery for regular social promotions and ad campaigns
- Review designs for errors before publishing
- Report frequently to the Executive Officer on progress
- Represent Chalk Circle by upholding our values of equality for all
- Recently completed or in the process of completing a degree in graphic design or similar
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly creative
- Analytical skills
- Ability to commit approximately 8 hours to Chalk Circle per week
- Ability to attend meetings
- Strong team player
- Dedication to complete work to a high standard and in a timely fashion
- Committed to promoting equality for everyone
Working with Children’s Check. If you do not have a WWCC yet, you can obtain one once you engage in the recruitment process.
Applications close 30th of April. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, email your (i) CV and (ii) cover letter addressing the above criteria to email@example.com. Any queries can be directed to the same address.