We have an exciting opportunity within our Communications team for a responsible, passionate and creative Communications Officer to help develop and promote a brand strategy that reflects our mission and goals.
We are currently seeking someone who shares our passion for gender equality to volunteer with us as a Communications Officer. This position will be within the Communications team, where you will work with the team to develop a brand strategy that is in line with our mission and strategic goals, and use your exceptional communication skills to promote this strategy to our audience. If you have an interest in promoting equality for all, then we would love for you to join our organisation!
- Work as part of the communications team to develop and refine Chalk Circle’s brand in alignment with our mission and strategic goals
- Collaborate with communications team to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all shared content
- Identify key demographics and develop campaigns specific to that audience
- Assist in the of promotion of Chalk Circle information and campaigns in the media by creating media packages
- Conduct research into audience perceptions of Chalk Circle and develop strategies that can improve/maintain a high reputation
- Coordinate with the communications team to create ad campaigns appropriate for specific networks to promote the Chalk Circle brand
- Work with the communications team to develop regular social promotions
- Report frequently to the Executive Officer on progress
- Develop advertising strategies to promote Chalk Circle in an appropriate manner
- Represent Chalk Circle by upholding our values of equality for all
- Recently completed or in the process of completing a degree in communications or similar
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly creative
- Ability to commit approximately 8 hours to Chalk Circle per week
- Ability to attend meetings
- Team player
- Dedication to complete work to a high standard and in a timely fashion
- Committed to promoting equality for everyone
Working with Children’s Check. If you do not have a WWCC yet, you can obtain one once you engage in the recruitment process.
Applications close 30th of April. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, email your (i) CV and (ii) cover letter addressing the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any queries can be directed to the same address.