We have an exciting opportunity within our Communications team for a responsible, passionate and creative Advertising Officer to help develop and promote a brand strategy that reflects our mission and goals.
We are currently seeking someone who shares our passion for gender equality to volunteer with us as an Advertising Officer. This position will be within the Communications team, where you will work with the team to develop and promote a brand strategy that is in line with our mission and strategic goals. If you have an interest in promoting equality for all, then we would love for you to join our organisation!
- Work as part of a communications team to develop and refine Chalk Circle’s brand in alignment with our mission
- Collaborate with communications team to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all shared content
- Identifying key demographics and developing campaigns specific to that audience
- Coordinate with the communications team to create ad campaigns appropriate for specific networks to promote the Chalk Circle brand
- Design and prepare advertisements as needed
- Test advertising ideas repeatedly and often to measure effectiveness
- Work with the communications team to develop regular social promotions and ad campaigns
- Report frequently to the Executive Officer on progress
- Develop advertising strategies to promote Chalk Circle in an appropriate manner
- Represent Chalk Circle by upholding our values of equality for all
- Recently completed or in the process of completing a degree in advertising or similar
- Knowledge of advertising techniques
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly creative
- Ability to commit approximately 8 hours to Chalk Circle per week
- Ability to attend meetings
- Team player
- Dedication to complete work to a high standard and in a timely fashion
- Committed to promoting equality for everyone
Working with Children’s Check. If you do not have a WWCC yet, you can obtain one once you engage in the recruitment process.
Applications close 30th of April. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, email your (i) CV and (ii) cover letter addressing the above criteria to email@example.com. Any queries can be directed to the same address.