ACCOUNTING OFFICER MENTOR
We have an exciting opportunity within our team for a responsible, passionate and dedicated Pro-Bono Accounting Officer to implement an accounting system within our organisation.
We are currently seeking someone who shares our passion for gender equality to assist us in the development of an accounting system for our organisation. This position is a short-term role; once the system is developed and reviewed, the process will be handed over to the accounts officer, whom you will mentor throughout the development of the accounting system. If you have an interest in gender equality and the skills to create sustainable accounting procedures for a not-for-profit organisation then we would love for you to join us as a Pro-bono Accounting Officer.
- Review current Chalk Circle financial health
- Recommend sustainable financial actions
- Develop budget and accounting policies and procedures that comply with appropriate legislation
- Develop a project plan to support the implementation of these procedures
- Mentor the accounts officer in the new processes to eventually hand over these processes
- Represent Chalk Circle by upholding our values of equality for all
- Experience in Accounting or Financial Consulting
- Degree in Accounting or similar field
- Ability to develop accounting systems to suit a not-for-profit organisation
- Strong attention to detail
- Confidence to lead the development of accounting systems
- Team player
- Committed to promoting gender equality for everyone
Working with Children’s Check. If you do not currently hold a WWCC, this can be obtained once you engage in the recruitment process.
Application close on the 27th of April. If this role sounds like a good fit for you, email your (i) CV and (ii) cover letter addressing the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any queries can also be sent to the same email address.